We are here to help you navigate the financial assistance process.
Please call Student Financial Services for individualized and confidential assistance at:
(888) 547-6670 toll-free
or (314) 935-5900
- No loan assistance packages for families with low incomes.
- Awards that range up to the full cost of attendance.
- Merit-based scholarships and need-based scholarships. (Separate applications are required.)
- Easy one-page financial assistance process using our simple and free Family Financial Profile (ffp.wustl.edu).
- Designed individually: Each family has its own Washington University financial assistance counselor to understand its unique circumstances.
- A commitment to helping you throughout your undergraduate years.
- Start the conversation early—we want to help.