STL members are the student representatives of WashU for all of our visiting students and families.
Members of STL have an extremely important role in ensuring our visitors have a positive experience visiting campus! That campus visit often becomes a primary factor in a student's decision to apply to - and eventually enroll in - a particular university. By giving tours, members of STL show our visitors around the campus, talk about their experience at WashU (everything from classes to student life), and answer questions about WashU student experiences.
Who can apply?
- Any current WashU student!
How do I apply?
- Interested students should plan to attend an information session to learn more about the application process.
- Information sessions will be held in January at the following times:
- Tuesday, January 22 @ 5pm in DUC 233
- Wednesday, January 30 @ 6pm in DUC 233
- If you have any questions, or are unable to attend an information session, please contact the STL Exec Team at
How much time is required?
- All tour guides are assigned one tour time per week (approximately 1-1.5 hours) per week, depending on your class schedule.
- All members are also expected to attend group meetings twice a month (for one hour each).