Directions to Danforth Campus
When you arrive at Danforth Campus please check in with us:
Admissions Greeting Center
Washington University in St. Louis
1st Floor, Danforth University Center
6475 Forsyth Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
(GPS users can enter "Danforth University Center, St. Louis, MO 63130".)
Park in the garage beneath the Danforth University Center and take the South elevator to the first floor.
Directions to the Danforth Campus From Lambert-St. Louis International Airport:
Via Metrolink Train
For $3.50, you can take the MetroLink light rail system from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport to the Danforth Campus.
- Board the train at either the Lambert Airport Main Station or the Lambert Airport East Station (trains leaving the airport travel in only one direction).
- Exit the train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station.
- Cross the platform and wait for the next westbound train going to Shrewsbury I-44.
- Board that train and take it one stop to the Skinker Station.
- This station is at the intersection of Skinker Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway.
- Exit the train and take the steps or elevator up one flight, then take the underground bridge across the tracks.
- Walk up the ramp, then take the steps or ramp to ground level.
- A 24-hour taxi service is located directly across from baggage claim. Cab fare is $25-$30 each way.