Directions to Danforth Campus
When you arrive at Danforth Campus please check in with us:
Admissions Greeting Center
Washington University in St. Louis
1st Floor, Danforth University Center
6475 Forsyth Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63105
(GPS users can enter "6475 Forsyth Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63105".)
Parking on campus is extremely limited, so we encourage you to take a taxi, Uber, or use public transportation if possible. If you are driving or renting a car during your visit, parking is most readily available early in the morning in the Danforth University Center (DUC) underground garage located at 6475 Forsyth Boulevard. At the entrance, pull a ticket and display it on your dashboard. Admissions/Visitor parking is only available on Level 1, the Blue Level. From the DUC garage, use the south elevator to go to the first floor of the Danforth University Center. Don’t forget to check in at the Admissions Greeting Center located in the Millstone Visitors Center to pick up a validation ticket.
When you exit the garage, you will need to insert your entrance ticket and then your validation ticket. Alternate visitor parking can be found on the roof of Snow Way garage and on Level 4 of Millbrook garage. You may only use the south and west exits of Millbrook. Both Snow Way and Millbrook garages are a 10-minute walk to the Admissions Greeting Center. Please note that there will be no cost to park in any yellow or visitor space in the DUC, Snow Way or Millbrook garages after 5 p.m. or on weekends; however, visitors will still be required to pull a ticket.
For more information, visit parking.wustl.edu/parking/visitor.
Directions to the Danforth Campus From Lambert-St. Louis International Airport:
Via Metrolink Train
For $3.50, you can take the MetroLink light rail system from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport to the Danforth Campus.
- Board the train at either the Lambert Airport Main Station or the Lambert Airport East Station (trains leaving the airport travel in only one direction).
- Exit the train at the Forest Park-DeBaliviere Station.
- Cross the platform and wait for the next westbound train going to Shrewsbury I-44.
- Board that train and take it one stop to the Skinker Station.
- This station is at the intersection of Skinker Boulevard and Forest Park Parkway.
- Exit the train and take the steps or elevator up one flight, then take the underground bridge across the tracks.
- Walk up the ramp, then take the steps or ramp to ground level.
- A 24-hour taxi service is located directly across from baggage claim. Cab fare is $25-$30 each way.