Students play a critical role in bringing our community to life for prospective students and families!
If you’re interested in sharing your story and your enthusiasm for WashU, this is the opportunity for you.
Volunteers can participate in a number of ways—both virtually and in person (when we can safely resume on-campus visits).
Current activities include:
- Leading virtual tours
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Participating in virtual student panels or presentations
- Participating in virtual high school meetings
- Calling, emailing and writing notes to students
As part of your volunteer experience, you will:
- become part of our admissions and aid team
- participate in training sessions that will cover the basics as well as specialized instruction for some volunteer roles
- receive WashU SWAG exclusive to our student volunteers
- have a ton of fun and meet people from every corner of campus
Let us know you’re interested and would like to learn more by completing this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfGVfLhtftd07AOAQ86zAJF6mYfX-kbu-WkZY_nqIUGf8J8Ww/viewform