Design a college experience as unique as you
We have 90+ fields of study and over 1,500 classes. What do you want to learn?
- Early Decision II – Candidate reply date
- Transfer Student – Application submitted by
- Transfer Student – Application complete by
- Transfer Student – Financial Aid application complete by
- Regular Decision – Admissions and Financial Aid decisions released by
student to faculty ratio
research projects underway each year
countries represented by the undergraduate student body
admitted students have financial need fully covered
Experience one of the best campuses in America, right here in St. Louis
February 13, 2020
The day has finally come – we’ve reviewed all Early Decision I applications for admission to the WashU Class of 2024.
October 3, 2019
Chancellor Andrew D. Martin announced the WashU Pledge, a bold new financial aid program that will provide a free undergraduate education to incoming, full-time Missouri and southern Illinois students who are Pell Grant eligible or from families with annual incomes of $75,000 or less.