Design a college experience as unique as you
We have 90+ fields of study and over 1,500 classes. What do you want to learn?
- Transfer Student – Applications available
- Early Decision – Admissions and Financial Aid decisions released by
- Early Decision II – Application submitted and complete by
- Regular Decision – Application submitted and complete by
- Early Decision – Scholarship applications complete by
- Early Decision II – Scholarship applications complete by
- Regular Decision – Scholarship applications complete by
- Early Decision – Candidate reply date
One-Year Test Optional Policy for Applicants in 2021
As part of our commitment to always put students first, WashU will provide all applicants for the class entering in Fall 2021 the option of whether to submit standardized test scores when they apply. We believe standardized test scores provide us with essential information about an applicant’s preparation for success at WashU. However, given the current context, students who are unable to, or who elect not to, submit SAT or ACT scores, will have the standardized testing requirement waived. To learn more, visit our Fall 2021 Applicant Info page.
student to faculty ratio
research projects underway each year
countries represented by the undergraduate student body
admitted students have financial need fully covered
Experience one of the best campuses in America, right here in St. Louis
November 6, 2020
Admissions and Student Financial Services stand in solidarity with the victims of murder, marginalization, anti-Blackness, and oppression – and with those who seek justice through protests across our country.
September 10, 2020
If you have been impacted by recent natural disasters, please let us know as we will not allow standard deadlines or requirements to negatively impact your WashU application or the financial aid process.
August 24, 2020
The university is closely tracking the spread of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).