WashU students are ready to change the world
Students feel prepared and confident for life after college because they leave WashU with the hard and soft skills to succeed both personally and professionally.
The Career Center will help you as early as your freshman year, guiding you until your senior year when you find a post-graduate job or attend graduate school. Throughout the entire journey, we have mentors dedicated to helping you make your next step and apply the principles you learn in classes to internships or other practical experiences.
Career Center Services
- Individualized career advising
- Self-assessment tools
- Workshops and seminars
- Résumé writing, interviewing skills, and networking
- On-campus interviews, information sessions, and career fairs
- Career interest groups
- Specialized workshops and panel discussions
- Nationwide employer site visits
- Stipends for internships and support for research
Being interested in economics and anthropology, I get a lot of, ‘Well, what are you going to do with that?’ –So I want to expose myself to as many options as possible as early as possible.Caroline Foshee | Class of 2022